STNA - State Tested Nursing Assistant
Sorry, this job has expired.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
Otterbein is known in the community for its high quality care. We are now hiring STNAs.
We're bumping up our pay with new pay rates! We're also now offering an excellent shift and weekend differential, plus a $500 Referral Bonus.
As a State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA), you are essential in enhancing the lives and nurturing the growth of older persons. By providing high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner, you will make a positive difference in the lives of those we serve.
Our benefits include:
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement (includes Hondros Nursing School discount)
• Paid Time Off
• 401(k) with company match
We also offer:
• Ability to access your earned wages prior to pay date using PayActiv.
• Family-like environment
• Variety of work schedules
• Free meal during your shift
• Verizon discount
• Employee-sponsored fund to help employees in need
• Free usage of our fitness center at select Otterbein sites.
• High school diploma or GED.
• STNA training program certification; STNA training provided.
• Good documentation, communication, and interpersonal abilities.
• Ability to use tools and equipment required.
• Communicate a sense of caring, concern, and dignity for residents.
• Work and communicate effectively with minimum supervision in a team environment.
• Provide residents with choices and decision-making opportunities.
• Assist residents with activities of daily living.
• Share information concerning care of residents so other health services staff will be kept informed.
Experience senior living the way it was meant to be: full of opportunities and freedom, connected to family, faith, and community. At Otterbein Senior Life, we offer a choice of different living options and levels of care at each community so you choose how to live. As children of God, we believe every individual has the right to a lifestyle of their choosing. That’s what makes the spirit ageless. That’s the life that inspires us all.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.