Sorry, this job has expired.
LeadingAge Employer of Choice Award winner Otterbein Senior Life is now hiring STNAs.
Our benefits include:
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Time Off
• 401(k) with company match
We also offer:
• Shift pay differential for 2nd shift.
• Ability to access your earned wages prior to pay date using PayActiv.
• Home-like environment
• Higher staff to resident ratio-1:5 staffing ratio during the day and a 1:10 ratio at night.
• Variety of work schedules
• Variety of care and home management tasks
• Free meals during your shift
• Verizon discount
• Employee-sponsored fund to help employees in need
Receive a $500 Referral Bonus when you refer a friend!
• High school diploma or GED
• STNA training program certification; STNA training provided.
• Must demonstrate good time-management skills.
• Communicate a sense of caring, concern, and dignity for elders.
• Work and communicate effectively with minimum supervision in a team environment.
• Provide elders with choices and decision-making opportunities.
• Engage in interesting and meaningful activities with elders.
• Work closely with the nursing team Assists with and document ADL’s.
• Plan and cook meals.
• Complete laundry and light housekeeping tasks.
When you join us at Otterbein Senior Life you'll get to:
Work in a Beautiful Home.
• You'll work with a team of State Tested Nurse Assistants - (STNAs) to care for and nurture 10 elders in a beautiful home where each elder has a private room and bath.
• You'll get to do fun things with them like play games, puzzles, or have a spa day, and take them to the mall, park, or a ball game.
• You and your team, not your supervisor, decide how to best care for the elders, including setting your own work schedules.
Contact us to schedule your interview today and come tour our beautiful neighborhood, located near Eastgate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.